Make 2012 the year you take control of your career or business!
Whether you know it or not, you already have a personal brand. But is it the brand or reputation you want or need to get ahead in your career or business?
Working on your career is as important as doing a great job at work. It is easy to get caught up with deadlines, projects, and the everyday world of family and friends. When did you last take the time to evaluate where you are going in your career? And even more importantly, do you have a clear understanding or awareness of where you are now, what makes you unique, how others view you, and how you want others to view you?
Give yourself the best gift possible for the New Year – an opportunity to take a step back so you can take an important step forward!
The goal of this workshop is to enable you to:
- leverage your strengths
- be more memorable
- enjoy greater visibility
- have greater self-confidence
- deliver on your brand promise authentically
- increase your self-awareness
- stand out from the crowd
- enjoy greater job/career fulfillment
The February 4 all day workshop is limited to a small group to facilitate learning and participation. Through individual and small group exercises, you will:
- define your goals and construct an action plan to help you achieve them
- understand your values, how they affect what you do, and how you do it
- learn to inject your passions into your world of work
- define how your skills, talents, and abilities differentiate you from the competition
- identify your target audience and determine ways to reach them
- clearly articulate how you want to be known
- work on defining and building your personal brand
- An interactive all day workshop including individual and group work exercises led by Mary Rosenbaum.
- A workbook you can continue using and modifying after the workshop is over.
- A 360Assessment (cost of $150.00 included in fee).*
- Of course, breakfast and lunch.
*See below for a detailed description of the 360Assessment
Feedback from former workshop participants
|What they found valuable||How did they change?|
|“Understanding my differentiator, what’s valuable and how to speak to it.”
“Stating my goals – that I can do it!”
“Personal branding and how it can help or hinder you in achieving your goals.”
“The 360 Assessment made me aware of how I come off to others.”
“The 360 let me see how others view me. It felt great.” (the 360 assessment was mentioned consistently in the reviews as a positive eye-opener)
“The section that asks you to do an action plan-forces you to review everything and decide what is most important to you.”
“Action planning around 360 feedback.”
“Understanding your differentiation-helps structure your brand.”
“Defining values and passions.”
“Personal stories and how they were inspired.”
|“More aware of the impact I have on people.”
“More aware of what I project and how I have control.”
“Clarified what actions I need to take to achieve my goals.”
“Understanding the strengths I need to enhance.”
“Be more confident and trust my instincts.”
“I have even more confidence that I am doing a great job and that people recognize it.”
“Being more aware of how I come off and continuing to build my brand.”
“A heightened sense of self-awareness.”
“Re-igniting my passions (I had lost sight of).”
“Living my values.”
“Identifying the strengths I need to amp up or shine a spotlight on and bring my passion more into my work life.”
READY TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CAREER?
Who is this for?
- professionals inside organizations and entrepreneurs who want to improve the way they communicate and articulate their unique value added
- client facing professionals who need to differentiate themselves from their competitors
- professionals who need to better align their reputation with their professional goals both inside and outside their organization
More About the 360 Assessment:
Integral to the program is the 360 Reach Assessment, the first and leading web-based personal brand assessment that will help you get the real story of how you are perceived by those around you. It provides the critical feedback you need to expand your success and continue thriving in a competitive business environment. The first phase, the self-assessment and the raters assessment, will be assigned as pre-work before the workshop so that each of you will have your complete report with you when we meet as a group.
The assessment focuses 99% on the positive, on your strengths and abilities, as the personal branding process is all about highlighting those attributes and qualities that help you stand out. It takes the raters you select (friends, family, colleagues, managers, clients) only 10-15 minutes to complete this on-line assessment.
This assessment has already been taken by more than 700,000 people worldwide and the reviews are outstanding. The personal branding process cannot be completed without an understanding of how others view you. Why? Because it’s critical to know if how others view you is equal to how you view yourself.
So Take The First Step to Taking Control of Your Career in 2012
Give Yourself the Gift You Deserve.